News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Membership & Organisation Badges for you Basa

• Replies 76
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some very nice badges & pins you have Alexey, thank you for posting them.

There are one or two that would worry me, the Frauenschaft in post # 22 for instance, the outside circle of the RZM should be closed. And the Party badge in post 28, I'm never happy with just an RZM mark & Ges.Gesch, however, that is just my opinion. On the whole some lovely pieces.

You could post some of these in the threads that have already been started if you wish. The RLB in post #27 has a dedicated thread as do the RAD in post #24 & RDK in post #6. If you wish I can transfer them out of this thread or you can post them again there yourself.

Cheers

Don

Some very nice badges & pins you have Alexey, thank you for posting them.

There are one or two that would worry me, the Frauenschaft in post # 23 for instance, the outside circle of the RZM should be closed. And the Party badge in post 31, I'm never happy with just an RZM mark & Ges.Gesch, however, that is just my opinion. On the whole some lovely pieces.

You could post some of these in the threads that have already been started if you wish. The RLB in post #27 has a dedicated thread as do the RAD in post #24 & RDK in post #6. If you wish I can transfer them out of this thread or you can post them again there yourself.

Cheers

Don

Yes, Don, woud you please transfer them out because i am not experienced enough to do it myself. When i fininsh with all the badges, let's discuss them in dedicated topic because i'm not sure in them also (#23 & #31 :( ).