News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I collect British uniforms especially those to servicewomen in ww2, I am always looking to purchase complete uniforms & equipment.
    Especially FANY officers uniforms.

FANY is First Aid Nursing Yeomanry I got a WW2 officers uniform off of ebay a little while back it included shoes and undergarments as well very nice. :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...

Haha,it is missing an N,downunder it means something a little bit different to what it does in the US :blush:

Hi

1) my spelling is really atrocious

2) I wrote to the war office suggesting they add an extra "N"... but they said they needed it for the "S######thorpe Yeomanry"

3) In South Africa Fanny means the same as it does in Australia... it is only our US friends that have it assbackwards... ;-)

The mention of Fany calls ... even if the fany in question has been left dormant for a year or so....

It takes a brave or foolish man to break the seal of one left dormant for so long as I found in Glasgow. I was not that brave :o More foolish. Breaking an intact and never before used one though.......................... :catjava:

Edited by Jim Maclean