News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Wild Card, nice miniature. I had looked for such one for some time and finally got one a year ago. But what bothers me a little is the confused dog running around in the absence of the proud stallion. Think yours is a little more true to the f/s one :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wild Card, nice miniature. I had looked for such one for some time and finally got one a year ago. But what bothers me a little is the confused dog running around in the absence of the proud stallion. Think yours is a little more true to the f/s one :unsure:

Greetings larsb001,

I must confess that I burst out laughing (startled my wife), when I read your ?...confused dog running around...? comment. Actually, it is a pretty little piece on a truly fine bar.

However, you have brought up a point which, although stated before, merits repeating. When it comes to miniatures, the quality of workmanship covers a wide spectrum - one needs to look no further than the mini EK?s. To illustrate my point, below is a cross from the Oldenburg Duke Peter Friedrich House and Merit Order, which, if I may, I would say looks pretty nice.

Now take a look at the reverse. I think that this speaks for itself. Keep in mind that this is the reverse - who is ever going to see it? Why did the artist, not jeweler but artist, do this? Because he could!! Yes Gentlemen, this cross measures 16.2 mm across.

Best wishes,

Wild Card

• 2 months later...

Gentlemen,

.. this thread have been inactive for some time and it shouldn't. So let me show you a recent addition:

Grossherzogtum Baden, Hausorden der Treue.

Please abstract from the flash from the scanner and enjoy!

Regards, Lars

• 3 weeks later...

I had a couple of minis in my mailbox today I thought I should show them to you :cheeky:

Not very uncommon ones but they are so tiny and soo detailed so its amazing

First out is a vey common Ehrenkreuz f?r K?mpfer

Than a Verdienstkreuz from Prussia

And Yes I am going to buy a Epson Scanner :rolleyes: I have a V200 on its way :cheers:

Then all my pics will be beautiful .....

Christer "the bad scanner man"