News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello!

thanks for the compliment,

yes I managed to get more information, almost instantly after I posted the question!

I have noticed a lot of big well known collectors are here, and I see many people here know what they are talking about and know where to find information.

thanks again for the tip to visit this forum!

I might have mentioned I have a lot of old documents, because I also collect 17th-19th century documents, but of course I also have a lot of modern books as well as military documents from 1900 up to late 1970's.

Here are 3 large orders and official papers from the Freiheitskrieg, the war against Napoleon.I have many more.

documentsnap2zf3.jpg

An honnorary status decoration from the city of Lindau(Bavaria) for Martin Rupflin.Dated 1835.40x50 cm.

ehrenzeugnis2wo5.jpg

Edited by Roeland

found more pictures of documents, maybe nice to mention.

a 4 pages long sales document to a Guard de la Reine from 1652.

accz4.jpg

An original debt document to a Brigade General, 1738.

bladqa1.jpg

notary act from 1807

blad2dc6.jpg

I also have a collection of 19th century papers etc.

I just leave it here for the documents or I could go on for ever (as a matter of speak of courseicon1.gif )

ansbach2gj2.jpg

mitgliedabzeichen der Bayerischen Veteranen und Kampfgen?ssen Ansbach typ 2

ansbach4qs6.jpg

ordenspange abzeichen der 15er Veteranen und Kampfgen?ssen verein Ansbach

vetimmenst2cf8.jpg

mitgliedabzeichen der Bayerischen Veteranen und Kriegerverein Immenstadt typ 4

actually the frame is from a painting of the same period, the painting isn't there anymore so I framed the Ehrenzeugnis, it fits exactly.

(so theyactually don't belong to one another, but I put it in there for display).

Hallo Roeland, :sleep:

nice Bavarian veterans badges :jumping: particularly the Immenstadt one, I used to live 14kms down the road from there in Kempten (Allg?u) for 5 years and have a matching Kempten Veterans badge, do you still have the Immenstadt one?

Kevin in Deva :beer:

nice Bavarian veterans badges :jumping: particularly the Immenstadt one, I used to live 14kms down the road from there in Kempten (Allg?u) for 5 years and have a matching Kempten Veterans badge, do you still have the Immenstadt one?

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_02_2007/post-950-1172065611.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_02_2007/post-950-1172065706.jpg

Kevin in Deva :beer:

yes, I still have the Immenstadt one (and not planning on selling it, but if you want to sell yours :rolleyes: ......you know how to contact me)

do you know where in Bayern these towns are Kadeltshofen/Remeltshofen:

kriegervereinrl5.jpg

I hope I can take pictures of some Bavarian uniforms soon.

Edited by Roeland

vliegenier25oy.jpg

Is there anyway identifying this pilot? (I believe there weren't that much bavarian pilots, but airforce is one of my lesser sides).

And can anybody tell me which regiment, or was everybody's chiffre (shoulderboard?) the same for pilots.

Luitpold Kannonier goblet.

On front you can see Prinzregent Luitpold, on the back the Bvarian coat of arms/weapon/shield(don't know the term in English), on the sides are a Knight and noble lady.

it also has text and marks/hersteller codes at the bottom, don't have a picture of it though.

bekerrx0.jpgbeker3py8.jpg

beker4cv0.jpgbeker5hy0.jpg

Edited by Roeland

as we are talking about Kempten, here one in my collection:

00841bcy6.jpg

Mitgliedabzeichen der Bayerischen Veteranen,Krieger und Kampfgen?ssen bund Kempten typ 1

Nice?badges.?You'll?find?at?least?another?version?of?the?Leibertag?badge.?The?meeting?took?place?just?after?the?war?(was?it?1921?or?1922?).?I?saw?it?at?an?arms?fair?today.?I'd?say?it has an 8-sided?shape.

Gilles

here the medals from the Belgian General.

still missing the important medals(but there is enough room in the huge 2m long frame), but I hope I can buy them soon when the relatives have found them.

upper row from left to right: special decoration mutualiteiten model, Commemorative Medal of the 100th Anniversary of National Independence, belgian croix the guerre with lion and leaves, Grand Cross from the order of the crown, french croix de guerre with leaves, victory medal, WW2 commemorative medal.

lower row, left to right:commemorative medal for the regime of King Albert I, WW1 commemorative medal with 8 bars(3 silver, 1 gold), fire cross, knight in the order of the crown with swords, knight in the order of Leopold II with swords, Yser medal, veteran cross.

lijstgenwg5.jpg

lijstgen2vs1.jpg

lijstgen3fk4.jpg

Edited by Roeland

Rotkreuz medaille von Bayern:F?r Verdienste im Kriege 1914-1918

fe461bxz8.jpg

Spange zu errinerung an der Bayerischen Landsturm-Bataillon Wasserburg, Vogesen 1914-1916

0e551bbe6.jpg

Erinnerungsabzeichen f?r das kgl. bayer. 15. Infanterie-Regiment K?nig Friedrich August von Sachsen, Neuburg an der Donau

b7ee1bxz1.jpg

Abzeichen zur errinerung an 170-Jahrfeier des kgl. bayr. Kadettenkorps M?nchen, Oktober 1926

85901bvl8.jpg

Honnorary award for Hauptmann A. D. R?sch zum Ehrenmitglied der Ingolst?dter Vereinigung Angej?riger des kg. bayr. 10. Infanterie-Regiments "K?nig" aus Anla? er 250.With another document, Standort zu alle Offizieren.

821a1bjx1.jpg

83f71do3.jpg