News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Orden "Mariana Grajales"

Lukasz Gaszewski

Orden "Mariana Grajales" is another order intended exclusively for women. It takes precedence over the Orden "Ana Betancourt". Sorry, the only image I have is a b/w photo of not too good quality.

The order has one class. The badge is a multirayed silver star with a gilt medallion in the center. The ring surrounding the medallion is green enameled.

This is what Decreto-Ley #30 says about it:

ORDER "MARIANA GRAJALES" is conferred to female citizens of Cuba, whose labor in any sphere of creative work would constitute an exceptional example of revolutionary or internationalist activity; or for extraordinary acts towards the creation of the new generations, for achievements towards the full incorporation of the woman into the society, for the development of the country or the defense of our motherland; to foreign female citizens whose labor in any sphere brings significant benefit to their nations or the humanity, always contributing to the crossing of international boundaries, and who distinguish themselves in defense of revolutionary ideals, anti-imperialist struggle and for the liberation and independence of the people.

Thanks, it is a great piece, but it seems to be the pre-Castro type. I have never seen it before. Do you have any information about it? Is it me, or are there knives around the medallion? Could you please send a bigger photo?

Lukasz

• 1 year later...
    • 2 months later...

Orden "Mariana Grajales" is another order intended exclusively for women. It takes precedence over the Orden "Ana Betancourt". Sorry, the only image I have is a b/w photo of not too good quality.

The order has one class. The badge is a multirayed silver star with a gilt medallion in the center. The ring surrounding the medallion is green enameled.

This is what Decreto-Ley #30 says about it:

ORDER "MARIANA GRAJALES" is conferred to female citizens of Cuba, whose labor in any sphere of creative work would constitute an exceptional example of revolutionary or internationalist activity; or for extraordinary acts towards the creation of the new generations, for achievements towards the full incorporation of the woman into the society, for the development of the country or the defense of our motherland; to foreign female citizens whose labor in any sphere brings significant benefit to their nations or the humanity, always contributing to the crossing of international boundaries, and who distinguish themselves in defense of revolutionary ideals, anti-imperialist struggle and for the liberation and independence of the people.

hi, i have this order maria grajales for sale ifinterested let me know best regards greg

Guest Rick Research

That would be a beautiful :love: Order if she didn't look like Abe Vigoda!!!! :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1:

Aside from all the bayonets--which sure make it look like a military Order, I'm surprised to see this was a pinback Order rather than on a ribbon. The other pinback Orders all (?) seem to have been military....