News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here is newer bar to my collection. It is one of those pieces that just speaks to me and calms my inner child. I had to do some better pictures before posting it. Sorry to all of those that have been squinting at my avatar trying to see this.

The finale two. The Albertskreuz is one with the seperate medallions. These are priced higher in Nimmergut and on dealer sights. I own this multi-piece kreuz and a one piece and in my opinion they multi-piece is WELL worth the extra money. The detail is far superior.

The 3-D construction of the Bavarian Michael the Brave is one of the best details I have found in Imperial medals. Unique does not cover it love.gif !

Another detail I love about this bar is that the silver is taking on that rainbow effect that happens as patina forms. I will not clean it off. It is so subtle but a great bit of character.

Edited by CRBeery

Guest Rick Research

Ooooooooooooo. (lovesick cow noises) love.giflove.giflove.gif

But nope, sorry, still can't SEE it very well, so please send triple insured to me at:

cheeky.gif

Yeah, 610 bronze 1911 Hohenzollern Jubilee Medals! ohmy.gif That would be a rare SINGLE, never mind with the PRUSSIAN Hohenzollern "Inhaber" and the other two warrant officer equivalent status crosses.

I wonder if this guy was a Feldwebel in Fusilier Regiment 40, or a court flunky?

We may never know, but this is a PRIMO peacetime "enlisted" bar and as love.giflove.gif as they get. (For Bob: this is a "4:4 George bar.")

Thank you all for your comments! It is really nice to share something like this with those that have shared so many nice items in the past. My collection grows one item at a time. I still stray but I come back to Imperial every time. I blame you guys and that is not a bad thing.

It was a rare find to come across a five place medal bar that fills five voids in my collection.