News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hallo Gents cheers.gif my only excuse is its Thursday night blush.gif

Why oh why am I not rushing to buy at 10,000 dollars banger.gif

http://www.epier.com/Collectibles/Military...ges/1095547.asp

looks like it was knocked up in somebodys basement this week.

Warsaw Shield 1944 Original, Only One in Existences, Rare

Kevin in Deva. beer.gif

Sorry Guys I couldnt bear to post this in German WW2 section, feared instant excomunication from the Club!!!! violent.gif

Edited by Nick

• Replies 55
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think that they are quite serious! If it were not for the fact that someone could be badly ripped off, I would find it all quite amusing!

So I supose I might just get away with selling "Original Bottled Mini Vampires from Transylvania." at 50 bucks a pop, Postage & packing extra :unsure:

Kevin up to his A@?% in Garlic :P

So I supose I might just get away with selling "Original Bottled Mini Vampires from Transylvania." at 50 bucks a pop, Postage & packing extra :unsure:

Kevin up to his A@?% in Garlic :P

Too bad it's been re-bollted, because the original bottle (glass, of course) would have been marked "47 BC", so we'd know it was real. :speechless1:

So I supose I might just get away with selling "Original Bottled Mini Vampires from Transylvania." at 50 bucks a pop, Postage & packing extra

I bet you would be able to sell enough to purchase the shield! :rolleyes::cheeky:

So I supose I might just get away with selling "Original Bottled Mini Vampires from Transylvania." at 50 bucks a pop, Postage & packing extra

I bet you would be able to sell enough to purchase the shield! :rolleyes::cheeky:

The only shield I would like would be the original Gold "KRIM" shield given to Marshal Antonescu, supposedly 6 of them are floating around somewhere :unsure:

Kevin :cheers:

Edited by Kev in Deva

Is this true?

Is what True?

The Warsaw Shield?

The Roman Iffy River Water?

The Bottled Mini Vampires?

Or the common Gold "KRIM" shield?

By the way I believe Field Marshal Erich von Manstein had his "Krim" shields made in Gold too :unsure:

Kevin in Deva :cheers:

Edited by Kev in Deva

The existence of Gold Krim Shields. :unsure::cheers:

Paul.

Hallo Paul, :cheers:

page 23 of "THE KRIM SHIELD" by Our very own member Sascha Weber, shows a picture of General Field Marshal Erich von Manstein, visiting a wounded soldier in a military hospital and states "The golden Krim Shield is good to see."

As I understand it these were a private purchase by the Field-Marshal and he presented a set to the Romanian Military leader Antonescu.

Kevin in Deva :cheers:

• 5 years later...