News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Juncker Fallschirmjaeger badge

Hello folks,

I bought this badge in the mid-1970's at a yard sale (from a WWII veteran). It is one of my favorite badges and one that I will not sell. I have found it difficult to find nice orignal Juncker badges with the finish to the blackened wreath still intact. I think this piece is a great example of what this badge looked like when it was originally issued. I think the only other badge that is nicer than or equal to a Juncker is an early Assmann.

I wait to hear any comments or thoughts on the badge.

Best Regards,

Jody :cheers:

JB!! With all these nice examples you?ve kept, it shows a keen eye for all things Luftwaffe. What made you switch to KM?

Here are a couple of black wreathed factory mates to keep him company.

:cheers:

Hello,

Thanks, I have always liked Luftwaffe stuff, but I have always felt that the KM had prettier badges. Plus at the time, there were a lot of Luft guys and I wanted to be a KM guy, more of a big fish in a small pond.

BTW, I love your badges and especially your Assmann.

Regards,

Jody

John, Jody,

Stop it! Minty/EF Juncker and Assmann FSA in one place? That's hurting my eyes. I salute your impeccable taste, gentlemen. These are really the only makers who got it right, IMO. Always loved that wide-eyed Assman eagle. Didn't the very early Juncker FSA have a similar bird? And yes, I know you're going to post one now, just to increase the exquisite pain of desire...

PK

Edited by PKeating

John, Jody,

Stop it! Minty/EF Juncker and Assmann FSA in one place? That's hurting my eyes. I salute your impeccable taste, gentlemen. These are really the only makers who got it right, IMO. Always loved that wide-eyed Assman eagle. Didn't the very early Juncker FSA have a similar bird? And yes, I know you're going to post one now, just to increase the exquisite pain of desire...

PK

My first post here! So hello to all (most wellknown) guys around.

Paddy, I?ll not hurt your eyes with my picture............... what?s about 2 Juncker + Assmann

Cheers

Gerd

Edited by Niedersachsen