News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The "Naoki Matsumoto" Collection

I am 39years old , Japanese.Naoki Matsumoto. Spanienkreuz des Gold "CEJ" silber900 & Spanienkreuz des SIlber "CEJ"silber900 & L/66 900 silber.Oh my god! Max upload size is 65k...I get to Spanienkreuz at last years.I like Spanienkreuz & Deutsches kreuz & Eiserneskreuz!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time,I upload Deutscheskreuz Silber "Zimmermann 20" & hallmarked " 1 ".I want to make many German collection of friends.Please send an e-mail.Thank you.

Hello and welcome to the club, Naoki. We have a few more Third Reich collectors from Japan here.

You have to post some more messages, before you get over your probationary status and then you can upload bigger pictures.

As an alternative you can purchase an annual subscription and can upload bigger pictures immediately then.

Hope, you have fun here. :cheers:

best regards,

Gerd

Hi ! This is my collections. This phot is Deutscheskreuz Silber " 20 Zimmermann near MINT" & unmarked tape 5rivet of " 2 Juncker" and Kriegsverdienstkreuz"KVK" 2 klasse, Eiserneskreuz 2klasse. Next time, Eiserneskreuz 1klasse"65" "6" "20 L/52" and etc... Thank you.

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_03_2007/post-2715-1172935108.jpgGood evening,It's Matsumoto.This is mine, Erdkampfabzeichen M.u.k.I am very sorry that I do not see a part of Hakenkreuz. I have 2 else. I look for RK now.M.u.k & M.u.k5 is nice decorations and nice made.3 rivets & wide pin back, I like it.

hello Naoki Mtsumoto,

you have an impressive collection indeed.

Can't wait to see more!

That Iron cross on the left from the one with the black case makes me think though, looks brand new if you ask me, do you have a better picture of it, is it the unmarked one?

Edited by Roeland

• 3 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Im loving the Lufty stuff!! :D . All the best, Jon

Hi,Luftwaffe lover Jon!! I love Luftwaffe items very well!! I have "Flugzeugfuhrerabz GWL in case","Beobachterabz GWL & PM","Boadschutzenabz","Spanienkreuz Gold900CEJ & 900CEJ Silber & 835 in case & without Bronze","Muk Erdkampfabz & Flakkampfabz" and "Touckrock & Greatcoat fur Hauptmann"... What items Do you have? Luftwaffe is Spleadid design!! :cheers:

Hi Naoki,

It is great to see you again!! I would enjoy seeing the rest of your collection!! Please post here!

Paul

Hi,Thank you Paul!! OK! I will put my some items on this page again.By the way,Your friend's http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Galleries/Uniforms.html, he put new Toucrock of Luftwaffe Jager Oberst on his page. Did you watch this Touckrock? This is very nice,I want to buy it!! Detail is very good style!!

Hi,Thank you Paul!! OK! I will put my some items on this page again.By the way,Your friend's http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Galleries/Uniforms.html, he put new Toucrock of Luftwaffe Jager Oberst on his page. Did you watch this Touckrock? This is very nice,I want to buy it!! Detail is very good style!!

[/quote

This set is very nice. The price is a little high, but the set is beautiful!

Hi Naoki,

Welcome to the forum. I like Luft items also, my best is nightfighter with 1200 spange. I also have bomber spange bronze, silver, gold and star. But I also like the EKs and have quite a few of them. Then next is my dagger collection which is my next love.