News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 282
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick Research

Well, I've seen originals that messy on the back. It's certainly an unlikely looking combination with all that enamelly stuff on there and neither an 1897 nor any form of long service.

I'd like to have that one in my paws to look at before saying Yea or Nay, but first impression, gut, is Not Possible.

The number of precedence is ok and after current german laws, which means, that all foreign decorations, even military ones, have to be worn after all german awards, even after the "Sportabzeichen".

What do you think of this one? '57 fakes are always difficult, of course.

This is supposed to be a Bundeswehr officer. The combination is possible, yes, but still... Finland, Bulgaria, Kreta and the Eastern front... so many devices?

Very seldom does one see widows that are so highly decorated...

Yes, I saw that one too. The seller guarantees 100% originality!

Besides the stupid Widows cross (and the other stupid mistakes), there is one quite subtle error. The sword clasp "1916" is on the wrong ribbon, I think. It should be on the Carl Eduard ribbon. There were clasps for the Ernestiner ribbon, but no "1916".