News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 282
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think it was a waste of time.

Of course YOU don't think it was a waste of time Willi... it was not YOU that just spent over an hour of time attempting to answer a question YOU already knew the answer too?

Not the least bit polite sir. Not in the least.

Of course YOU don't think it was a waste of time Willi... it was not YOU that just spent over an hour of time attempting to answer a question YOU already knew the answer too?

Not the least bit polite sir. Not in the least.

It was neither you sir.

Guest Rick Research

Oh, God.

The last one on the previous page MIGHT have worked with the right awards... but of course a junior enlisted man in WW1 could NOT have received the 1905 Luitpold Jubilee Medal-- which was not given to draftees, only career officers and soldiers and various categories of reserve and retired officers/enlisted decoration holders.

The stripped one...

yeesh. HAD to toss in a Saxon Friedrich August Medal ribbon to pad out just that ONE more... and make it completely unbelievably with the other combinations.

Here in America we have a rental car chain called "Rent-A-Wreck." That THING above is a pre-made fraud wreck. Yeesh.

Guest Rick Research

At 15 :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1: pages, I'm going to close this one because of the download time. We'll save it, but start up a NEW one. :beer: