News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 282
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: Same guy? Now adding the "smeared bodily fluids 'age' camouflage?" :speechless1:

Greedy, greedy oinky woinky piggies just can NOT resist those over the top :speechless: touches.

• 1 month later...

Hi

If everybody who like us love the Imperial ribbon bars and who know that these ribbon bars are fake we are obliged to say to the buyer that theribbon bar is a fake. I know it's an "utopie" but I don't understand why the price grow up so high. That's life. Our duty is to educate the simple men who begins the collection. That's my opinion.

Christophe

Gents,

I do not condone this sort of behaviour at all!

and i am ashamed to say i have bought a bar of him.... :(

the only thing wrong with it...was either he..or someone else had replaced the pin with a poor excuse of a pin...Blimmin thing had scorch marks from being run thru the grinder to remove the swarf from the end of the pin..the sharp end...Gawd!

But this sort of mutilation is INEXCUSABLE!!!!

would the gents like his E-mail....to bombard him with cries of

"Shame on you".... i can supply it for this purpose.....evil grin....he heh!

Edited by notned

It's interrestign to note that in this ribbon bar there is no iron cross 2nd class. Sorry there is one but an idiot has put one device to sell higher than a "normal" ribbon bar. Its a shame. Even if the man who create ribbon bars has got the minimal knowledge, but helas triple helas, this is not the case. I hope that nobody bid on it.

Christophe

I like to delude myself into thinking we make a difference in fighting these clowns....... but today I get an eMail and photographs (unsolicited) from a guy in Germany offering to sell me about 300 WW2 era ribbon bar blanks. All 4-8 place, pre-drilled and ready to have "old stock" ribbon mounted up. Makes you wonder.