News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 282
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we all pitched in a bought them then no one else could use them... :ninja:;)

Therein lies the rub... Do you actually want to give this *@^*$@ your money?

Been there, done that. I got in early on the wave of Danzig Cross ribbon bars he started pumping out, before it became quite so obvious that they were bogus.

This one wouldn't be complete without the description...

"This German Ribbon Board features 9 ribbons. The first one is black with white stripes. We think this is an iron cross ribbon. The next is blue with yellow stripes, it might be a waterloo ribbon. The next is white with blue and black stripes, we think it means order of military merit with swords. The next one is white and yellow, we think it?s a langensalzer ribbon. There is a white, black, and red one, we think it means Honor Cross Combatant. The next one is all blue. We think it means long and devoted service officer. We think the white red and green one means Mamaland Ribbon. The next one is white red and black, we?re not sure what that one means. The last one is red with green stripes. We think that one is a luitpold ribbon.

The ribbon board also features 8 pins. There are 3 crossed swords pins and one of them has a helmet over it. There is another with three leaves and the number 25 in the center. There is one with four arrows pointing inward with a crown on top. There is another with two swords holding up a board. And the last one has a bird on it."

Woo-hoo, hold up your boards on your swords, we're invading the Mamaland! :speechless:

Guest Rick Research

Hahhaaahhhha :cheeky: heeeeehheeeeeheeeeee :cheeky: ackgackugh :cheeky:

That is just excruciatingly PATHETIC. :speechless: And the life story in awards there is.... :shame::o

:speechless::speechless:

That is just excruciatingly PATHETIC. :speechless: And the life story in awards there is.... :shame::o

:speechless::speechless:

I still am rather fond of the description posted by the seller of the last ribbon bar that I put up. Even if you're not a ribbon bar whiz, wouldn't it ring a few alarm bells in your own mind if your interpretation was telling you that you had a veteran of Waterloo and the invasion of the "Mamaland"?!? 120+ years in uniform? Methinks one long service ribbon wouldn't come nearly close enough... :unsure:

I'm not sure you can call this one a fake. The seller certainly does not realize it, but it most assuredly falls into Rick Research's seldom used "Category Four"....

... The Silly

The scary thing is that I know I've seen that bar before. Not sure where, but I'm positive it's been on eBay in the past.

• 2 weeks later...