News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

"Tokyo Gunship" in Tokyo-Meguro!

"Tokyo - Gunship" which Japanese Mr IWAI runs does the stocking from foreign countries. However, in almost FAKE, I cost a price than times and sell it. I send it abroad. I am the worst! ! ! He sold "B & NL Flugzeugfuhrer" to me. However, it was all FAKE. I returned these to him and was going to regain one's money. However, as for him, ? you are bad! You understood and bought it! Because, you are bad. It is you that bought! ...I said. I am BAD???!!! A dealer is Mr.IWAI!!! ". I think that you are terrible man! ! He has a debt. I return a debt early and want to leave a shop early. Therefore a collector is sacrificed. Please be careful, everybody. He is an enemy of a collector.Photo is Flugzengfuhrer B&NL of 2items?? And a Assmann Beobachterabz??

http://www.tokyo-gunship.com/