News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The NVA Musicians Brown Parade Leather Harness

Gents,

Lat year I was lucky enough to acquire a complete set of the brown leather harness worn by musicians in the NVA. It consists of a brown belt, Y straps, kettle drum hanger, drum stick holster and trumpet carrier. I'll post pictures of the harness I have plus a few pictures of it in wear. I'll also include the harness for the heaver drum which unfortunately I do not own.

Regards,

Gordon

A picture of the brown harness in wear by bugles. They are playing the fife in the picture but the bugle can be seen worn on their righ side. There would also be a holster for the fife which I do not have. The buglers are not wearing the Y straps as they do not have to support the weight of the drum. I have seen pictures where the buglers were wearing the Y straps.

Edited by Gordon Craig