News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My DDR awards collection

Hi Grant,

I see the kiddies finally arrived! :jumping::jumping: So glad they got there safe and sound. Hopefully we'll be able to find you the rest of the family before too long.

Keep up the great work my friend! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

• Replies 276
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

III grade clase for sea going personnel , just need grade I now .

Hi Grant,

Another fine addition to the collection. Hope you can find the 1st class and finish the set soon. I love those navies but so far don't have any. Been tempted a few times but they went too high for my tastes. I know some will pop up at a good price sooner or later.

Keep up the great work! You'll be needing that wing pretty soon! :rolleyes::beer:

III grade clase for sea going personnel , just need grade I now .

Congrats Grant! :beer: Grant/Dan I just checked and I have an extra of each of three classes of Seem?nnischtechnischer Qualifikation badge from a collection I purchased a few years back. I just wanted the Master pilots qualification badge but ended up with several others in the deal. PM or E-mail me if either of you are interested. I'll give Grant first choice on the 1st class badge. Kevin

Wow! Love those last two!!!!!!!! :love::jumping::jumping: I sure wish I could find those for a good price... especially cased. Been on my list for quite some time. Great additions to the collection!!!! Me fears you may need an entire new house before all is said and done... don't think a new wing is gonna do it! :lol::beer:

Things are coming along nicely Grant. Now for the Banner I. Hoping you'll find one soon... will be keeping an eye out as well and alert you if I find one. :beer:

I sure am beginning to get hooked on those Kampfgruppe Bester badges. I still only have the one but definitely will be keeping an eye out for more of those as well.

Well done! Keep up the good work my friend!!!! :beer: