News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Luftwaffe Corps of Engineers

Very Nice! It appears to be a different pose from the same photo sitting as mine.

Thanks!! It does appear to be from the same shooting!

I can see his two ribbons... I know that the last one is a LW Long Service Medal. The first one is either a War Merit Cross with Swords or an HK. What do you think?

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

General Shoulder Boards...and to think I passed on another pair for Generalleutnant :speechless1:

Gary,

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your collection! I like the set of boards very much! You should seriously go after those Generalleutnant boards if you can still can!!! I think that only one person held this ranking!

Lets keep this thread alive!!! Lets see your Luftwaffe Corps of Engineer related items! Remember, anything pertinent is welcome! Uniforms, insignia, documents, photos, and ect are appreciated!

Have always wanted a uniform of this branch. 'Course, I've always wanted to be rich & good lookin' too... Anyway, before being lunch for a family of moths, this pair was for a Fliegerstabsingenieur (Engineer Major).

Dave,

Thank you for sharing these pieces from you immense collection! :cheers: I like the Oberst-Ing tab a lot. :love: It looks like it was removed from a tunic.

Lets see your Luftwaffe Corps of Engineer related items! Anything pertinent is welcome! Uniforms, insignia, documents, photos, and ect are appreciated!

• 2 months later...

Here is a nice set to a Fl. Hauptingenieur! If anyone has a set of two matching Officer pips, please keep me in mind!

Anyway, this set was generously donated to me by a fellow forum member!!! Thank you!

Regards

Paul