News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

"What's New" at Kaiserscross.com

• Replies 189
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really Great stuff!

Walter Nuhn has very kindly let me use a translation from his book to to describe the battle at Gibeon along with some very nice Schutztruppe militaria from my humble collection.

Harry has been doing some work to broaden "his Africa"... adding a section on German Kamerun....

See whats new...

http://www.kaiserscross.com/152301.html

• 2 weeks later...

Northern and Southern Africa in 1880-1881....

A great diary and award document for the Tunisian campaign and an account of the battle at Bronkhorst Spruit.

Your chance to learn something a bit different before the bombastic new German update coming this week!

http://www.kaiserscross.com/152301.html

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

See "Whats new"

Some great things up today....

Harry continues putting flags on the map as he presents the little known battle at Rejaf and the Congo Free State army

For those interested in German Assault troops 1914-1918 we have 2 firsts for you.

First first is a total rework of the page on the first assault by Sturm Bataillon Nr. 5 under the command of Willi Rohr

Second first.... the first Panzer Grenadiers... the men of Sturmbataillon Rohr take part in the first German Tank attack. Thanks To TomY for helping out on this and Don Doering for the picture of one of his Tank Badges. Some Rare documents pictured

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Happy to post the following.... have had it for some time, but I did some extra research and an pleased with the new write up.

Te 89th Division, specifically the 354th Regiment twice lost large amounts of men to mustard gas by occupying areas under enemy fire.

After the war it was pointed out they did not need to occupy it. They could have kept the enemy out by gassing it themselves....

http://www.kaiserscross.com/40312/42469.html