News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

20th Anniversary of the Red Army medal

I like what I see .......

Thanks Darrell, that's encouraging to hear.

I stopped collecting Soviet awards back in the mid-1990s but will be sorting out what I have left of the collection over the next few weeks and will post some pictures of the more interesting items.

Dear Richard Lee,

you showed an extraordinary beautyful example of that medal to us: Traces of real use, but well preserved details & perfect enamel :D .

I would prefer it to the medal, Igor has now to offer, because Igor's medal has some failures in the enamel.

You will get a good price, if you want to sell it :cheers: .

There is also a "Sales Room" at GMIC.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

BTW: I was happy to get two of them for an "apple & egg" in the 1990s ;) .

Thanks all for your replies and details about the value. Sadly I don't have a document with this one. I did always try to only collect awards with their documents but it was not always possible.

It's good to hear that the price has jumped considerably in the meantime. ;)

I am thinking of parting with what I have left and GMIC solds like a great place to sell them.

Christian, I appreciate your comments about the condition, especially as regards the enamel. Presumably it is not a good idea to clean it but to leave the original patina?

Thanks,

Lee

Presumably it is not a good idea to clean it but to leave the original patina?

Dear Richard Lee,

cleaning your medal will cost you a lot of Dollars in resale value :speechless1: .

Please leave your medal as it is now - the buyer will appreciate that :D .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

• 10 years later...