European36

NSAP / SSS

88 posts in this topic

NSU / Nordic school youth federation

Near mint condition

:whistle:

That's one rare piece. Thanks for sharing.

ID: 81   Posted (edited)

NSAP Kalmar´35 ........in great shape

post-3354-057368100 1291652956_thumb.jpg

Edited by hanzel

Very nice, thank you for sharing it with us.

Don

Anyone got some Swedish item for exchange or sale? I have a few doublettes and a few very rare items that I would like to switch with some stuff I miss in my collection.

Best regards

BM

Great items! Have been very interested of these items lately. Anyone that has any doublets and would consider a trade for some Third Reich combat awards to help me get going in this area of collecting?

Best regards

Ökenräven

18 hours ago, Ökenräven said:

Great items! Have been very interested of these items lately. Anyone that has any doublets and would consider a trade for some Third Reich combat awards to help me get going in this area of collecting?

Best regards

Ökenräven

I have some items that I could part with.  Tell me what your looking for.  I have some Sports badges, Infantry and General assault badges, HJ badges, and some other WSS stuff.  Let me know and I can send you some photos.

You could never go wrong with a nice SA Sports BAdge, Iron Crosses, and Infantry Assault Badges.  I just need you to narrow it down.

22 minutes ago, ostprussenmann_new said:

I have some items that I could part with.  Tell me what your looking for.  I have some Sports badges, Infantry and General assault badges, HJ badges, and some other WSS stuff.  Let me know and I can send you some photos.

You could never go wrong with a nice SA Sports BAdge, Iron Crosses, and Infantry Assault Badges.  I just need you to narrow it down.

Hi,

thanks for your answer but what I meant is that I want to trade some of mine Third Reich items for others NSAP items.

Best regards

Ökenräven