News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 143
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a good shot of the spring mechanism on the clasp. The arrow is pointing to the strip of material which covers the mechanism. It is this strip to which the insert is still partially glued and that is why it is raised in the photo.

Here's one more showing the pencil note that one often sees in these cases with the inserts removed. I assume these notes were for keeping the proper pieces with the proper hardware.

Please, let me know what you guys think. I can add that this piece has the proper 'smell' to it , too , but you will have to take my word for that!

Best

Kurt

Guest WAR LORD

I have a badge in a box very similar tho the one shown. It has a brase stud as the one shown. The hinge is steal on mine.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - new guy here. Great forum, and great thread. I only have a few cased Luft awards, and I don't get much of a chance to show them off. Hope you don't mind if I post them here.

First is my bronze bomber by Osang (buntmetal)

Marcus,

Do you want more pics of the badge or the case? Either way , just let me know. I would like to hear any opinions on this case or badge. The badge is obviously good , but I haven't seen another case exactly like this one. However , I must say , I am certain is it original. Thanks for any help!

Best

Kurt

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

WOW~~

I 'm a Chinese!Found here and registered just, very glad to get to know everybody!!

Remote easten country which I belong to, have a lot of difficulties to collect these.I will show one's own best collection...I love these!

IPB Image

Edited by Nan Su