News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

YU-Orders "Labour" & "Merit to the People"

Gentlemen,

month ago, in the old "monster-thread", I already put the question, if the 3 classes of the "Order of Labour" and "Merit to the people" - the two most common orders in former Yugoslavia - might have been awarded in a consecutive way:

First you get the 3rd class, then the 2nd class and at the end the 1st class.

Like the Soviet Orders of "Glory" or "Labour Glory".

The two documented "Orders of Labour" 3cl & 2cl in my collection had been "long service awards" to jubilees of the professional career of the receipient: First she got the 3rd class and then - years later - 2nd class.

But I am rather sceptical about consecutive awardings in Yugoslavia.

Does anyone know something about that topic :unsure: ?

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Edited by Christian Zulus

Bulgarian "Order of Labour" - awarded consecutive

Gentlemen,

William "new world" pointed out an another thread http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtop...st&p=164017 , that the Bulgarian "Order of Labour" had been confered in consecutive way: First 3cl, then 2cl and 1cl.

YU-Orders :unsure: ?

BTW: The matching medals of the two YU-Orders in question represent somehow a 4th class of these orders :unsure: ?

Best regards :beer:

Christian