News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wound Medals book

I'm not sure where to put this book review so please move it if necessary. I just received "Wound Medals, Insignia and Next-of-Kin Awards of the Great War By Arthur H. Houston and Vicken Koundakjian. It's an OMSA Monograph. It covers wound medals from around the war that were awarded during the Great War. Included are award documents. It's very thorough. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone interested in Wound medals or are looking to add a new medal to their collection.

:beer: Doc

Hallo Gents, :cheers:

I have had a copy of this very informative book now for about 10 years, and have taken the liberty to quote from it with regards certain items connected to wound badges and next of kin insignias.

It is a little dated with regards to what was known at the time about Wound medals and insignia in the communist-block countries, Romania for example is very scantly described. But still a very good read.

Kevin in Deva. :beer: