News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Dr. jur. Rudolf H?ne

Guest Rick Research

This is the ONLY document I have for the son in a two generation Urkunden group:

I never thought this would be researchable. never knew, from this, what kind of Doktor he was. But then Steen Ammentorp posted the Berlin Central & Provincial Library's online city directories website

http://adressbuch.zlb.de/

and BINGO

Guest Rick Research

There he is, at Schwiegerstra?e 17 right up to the last annual issue posted, for 1943 (here):

There is a website somewhere, can't find the address in here :banger: showing "Dr." dgeree holders in Germany--

What was his degree for? Where and when did he get it? Doctor of LAW seems rather odd for a "COMMERCIAL employee."

Sorry, can't find a Rudolf Hüne with a Dr. Maybe - just a guess - he got a Dr. in law from some department which did not require a publication. Could be an Austrian university - they have always been notorious in that regard.

Edited by webr55