News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Leigh Kitchens Odds & Ends of 3R miltaria

• Replies 141
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing your collecting passions with us Leigh, I enjoyed the tour, especially liked your M40 cammo that once had a

half basket wire cover for camouflage, and the great multi hued colours, Is it a 'Q' (F.W. Quist) made example by chance?

Bob

The lid is a "NS", size 64.

It's a pity that the half basket has gone, but nice that the decal has survived - & without somebody having to wreck the helmet by digging the thing out.

Leigh, fantastic "sideline" collection. Some of the boards i have never seen before.

Re. the "Reichsj?germarschall" boards, if you consider, what a hunting-nerd G?ring was, you never know ;)

Excellent, time I took up ebay - you don't mind if I quote you as the authority who states that this is genuine? I'm willing to split the profit 50/50.

More seriously - I will put up a closer shot of the crossed batons, they are of yellow metal with a silver coloured coating, they have been condemned as fake, but let's have opinions with better photos to work on.......

A pair of Fire Police, unissued with paper band: