News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

HI Gents

as you may or may not know I am describing the kurhessian Wilhelmsorden as one of my projects at the moment. I would like to make the entry of Dimitri von Vietinghoff complete, but do not have the DOA 1908-1909 to check his awards. I hope someone could assist me in this

This is what I have so far (thanks to Glenn J) I would also like to fill in some gaps in his career (regiments names at Artillerie aso) and find full dates where I just have years now

Dimitri von Vietinghoff, geboren Ludwigslust 21.05.1836, gestorben 24.10.1914;1854 Offizier-Aspirant ins J?ger-Bataillon, 19.12.1855 Secondelieutenant und Versetzung zur Artillerie, 05.10.1860 Premierlieutenant, 1863 Fl?geladjutant des Grossherzogen, 30.10.1866 Hauptmann, 1872 Kommandeur einer Batterie im Feld-Artillerie-Regiment Nr. 6, 1875 Major ins 1. Garde-Feld-Artillerie Regiment, 1876-25.03.1882 kaiserlich deutscher Milit?r Attache an der Gesandschaft in London, 16.09.1881 Oberstlieutenant, 1883 Oberst a.D.und Hofmarschall der Grossherzogin-Mutter Alexandrine von Mecklenburg-Schwerin, 1892 Oberschlosshauptmann des Grossherzogen Friedrich Franz III., 1895 Excellenz, 12.12.1903 Hofmarschall,

Thanks a lot

David M

Edited by David M