News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I've posted my collection on another Forum, but I promised Chris that I'd also post it here, so here goes. As a general background, I collect stuff from all the Wehrmacht branches, plus a little political stuff. I have a 'bunker' in the basement that is made up of three rooms. Here are some general shots of the first room, which is dedicated to Heer stuff.

Edited by Dave Suter

• Replies 133
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeze, I just noticed that I'm on 'probation'. Those that know what I do for a living will find that humorous.

Anyway, moving on, here's room #2. This is the small amount of poltical stuff that I have.

God, look at all that dust! I'm embarrassed to post this photo. Look at all that dust! I was sheet-rocking in another room, and anyone who's done sheet-rock knows how the dust goes everywhere.....

Guest Rick Research

NOBODY is looking at the FLOOR! :speechless::P

I thought the cat was to "sweep" the dust down? :catjava:

Added any named tunics lately? And IS there even anything still "out there?" We see uniforms about every 5 years as somebody sells off a collection, and none in between.

I thought the cat was to "sweep" the dust down? :catjava:

Added any named tunics lately? And IS there even anything still "out there?" We see uniforms about every 5 years as somebody sells off a collection, and none in between.

Haven't added any tunics lately, Rick. I'm pretty much out of room, and since the job change, extra-duty $ is gone.

Guest Rick Research

But there's an inspiration to us all-- Stop When The House Is Full! :beer:

In absence of new "stuff" myself, have been adding steadily to reference sources. Glenn turned up the secret 1939 list of army Beamten, so might be worth checking some pocket labels again.

But there's an inspiration to us all-- Stop When The House Is Full! :beer:

In absence of new "stuff" myself, have been adding steadily to reference sources. Glenn turned up the secret 1939 list of army Beamten, so might be worth checking some pocket labels again.

I wish! All my 'HV' tunics have had the names removed.... :banger: