News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Thank you for showing your beautiful collection of Musician tabs. I am thinking that the sum of the possible waffenfarben are:

1. Flight- Yellow

2. Flak- Red

3. Signals- Golden Brown

4. HG- White

5. Reich Air Ministry- Black

Does anyone know if there are more possilbities?

Also, lets keep this thread alive!

Any data or militiaria related to Luftwaffe Musikkorps will be greatly appreciated.

An amazing set!! Pre 1938 signals NCO grouping!! Thanks for sharing it!

PAUL I HAVE A MEDICAL BAND SET POSTED BY Gary8. I HAVE STARTED ON MY COFFEE and if I can figured how to post them,I will.The color is quite dark on my monitor and looks black,but they were marked medical.John Wilson

• 4 weeks later...

I second that. The pre 1938 insignia is a rare treat to behold. Yours are the only ones I have seen. I would love to see a pre-1938 NCO tunic, with the red Official style boards! :love:

Dear Garth,

Absolutely amazing items! I never tire of seeing your amazing tab collection! One day I will have to get out to one of your and Mike's "get togethers" to see your collection in whole!

Gary B

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Hopefully, this is not the case. I would really like to see some Musikmeister tunics in the different waffenfarbe!

Other than the uniform on this thread, I have seen one other to a Flight piped Oberleutnant. It was sold on Weitze's site late last year.

• 1 month later...

Here is another great photo I have just received...

It is a very detailed photo showing:

Drum and Fife Corps

Main Body of the Band

Regular formation(Riflemen)

The detail is so great that when I magnify the original photo x300, one can clearly see the decals on the helmets!! At 400X... I will show you!

Here is a 150% scan!

Here we are at 400% size! Note the Musikmeister and the Jingling Johnnie. It looks like they are having a problem or discussion about something! :rolleyes:

I love the detail on these photos. Note the National Shield on the Musikmeister's helmet!