News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Stockmine 44

Snoopy

Hello

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this one, but I will have a go. :rolleyes: Sorry for the lousy pictures. It's a german "Stockmine 44". It's made of concrete. The rusty spots is actually scrapmetal. The mine has traces of tan paint. A "Bohrpatrone 28" was inserted into the hollow, and a tripwire igniter was screwed into the hole at the top. Normal way of deployment, was on top of a sharpened pole, that was then inserted into the ground.

Snoopy

Hello!

It is possibility the mine was effektiv up to 60 meters.

The name of the min is not a Stock mine 44. It is Antipersonell Mine (Stock-Mine 43) Commonly called a Cement

mine.Explosive charge set off by ZZ35.

Nesredep

Hello!

It is possibility the mine was effektiv up to 60 meters.

The name of the min is not a Stock mine 44. It is Antipersonell Mine (Stock-Mine 43) Commonly called a Cement

mine.Explosive charge set off by ZZ35.

Nesredep

Hello :jumping:

My reference states that it was called the "Stockmine 44". The Bohrpatrone 28 was set off by the ZZ 35 or

ZZ 42 tripwire igniter, and that it was effective up to 60 meters. My reference is a webpage called Lexikon der Wehrmacht.

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

Hello :jumping:

My reference states that it was called the "Stockmine 44". The Bohrpatrone 28 was set off by the ZZ 35 or

ZZ 42 tripwire igniter, and that it was effective up to 60 meters.

Snoopy

Hi

Freind Snoopy

My reference is from Uniforms & Traditions Vol.3

Regards

Nesredep