News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Nesredep private collection

• Replies 131
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
    Guest Darrell

Nice stuff. You need to post some more pics of your K&Q RK. Full Obverse and Reverse :cheers:

Edited by Darrell

I cannot believe that I have missed this thread for so long. Your collection of KM is one of the most amazing I have seen! I am shocked! Is that RK original?

I especially enjoy the uniforms! Have you ever seen a Medical Enlisted Colani?

I cannot believe that I have missed this thread for so long. Your collection of KM is one of the most amazing I have seen! I am shocked! Is that RK original?

I especially enjoy the uniforms! Have you ever seen a Medical Enlisted Colani?

Hello!

Paul R

Thank You for kind comment.Yes original Rk.Never seen Medical Enlisted colani.

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep

• 1 year later...
    • 1 year later...

hi morten

finally i found your collection and im wishing to see page by page slowly but will be tomorrow in my spare time,i think a great collection needs a great time to see it:D :D :D

congratulations for your collection :cheers:

TAK

PD:my english is not too very rich

fernando

Edited by SICHERHEITSDIENTS

hi morten

finally i found your collection and im wishing to see page by page slowly but will be tomorrow in my spare time,i think a great collection needs a great time to see it:D :D :D

congratulations for your collection :cheers:

TAK

PD:my english is not too very rich

fernando

Hi!

fernando

Thanks for this good Comment my friend. :cheers:

All the best :beer:

Morten.

Hi!

fernando

Thanks for this good Comment my friend. :cheers:

All the best :beer:

Morten.

hi morten

finally this morning i have been browsing your collection step by step and you have a wonderful collection....:cheers:

i would like to see pics on detail from your km donald duck and visor, and cap tallies to me are the most interesting km items

have you got any cap tallies and any liederbuch der kriegsmarine(those are easy to find)?

i attatched to you my last gift from a friend...LIEDERBUCH DER KRIEGSMARINE,VOLUME 3

a5ea3d2381dd5aafc7a399bca36fde5ao.jpg

18976938b6556026613d8ad1c5982134o.jpg

TAK

fernando

Edited by SICHERHEITSDIENTS

• 3 years later...

Nice addition Morten! How often do you find KM Beamte uniforms? I like the NCO Beamte uniforms best. Do you have one?

Hello my friend!

Thanks for comment.

Has Unfortunately such Uniform (Beamte).Very difficult to find such Uniforms in Norway.

Happy Easter from Norway,Morten. :beer:

There was a huge naval base in Norway during WW2, right? Didnt Max Manus do some damage to some large ships there?

It is right what you say my friend!

Have only seen a few Beamte indignia for sel the last 10 years here in Norway.