News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Estonian military badges 1919-1940. Top of the sphere.

• Replies 61
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Dear Friends,

Excellent pictures and thanks for some award numbers I did not know before.

I will be able to upload some scarce ones shortly since I managed to get large collection of

1st republic Estonian badges of Army and Kaitseliidu.

Let me know if there is some special item you would like to see picture and If its

availabe I'll be happy to post it!

I love the quality and design of these items.

Jani

Very impressive items, and a very impressive collection. What is this collecting filed like in terms of fakes ? Has it been targetted by fakers or is it still relatively "safe" ?

Not completely safe but safer than 90% of the areas. Tricky thing for beginners may be the current 2nd republic pieces that were adopted for many units directly from old design and even maker is most of the time the same. When I get some time I'll post current Pilot's badge in comparison with 1930's piece.

Jani

• 12 years later...

A few badges relating to this tread, to the left a badge from the 7th infantry regiment, to the right a badge from the 1st Infantry Regiment. They came from the same source, both seem to be Tavast issues, the screw back suspension have been replaced with a needle system on both, enjoy!

e1.thumb.jpg.aeac3e0e9e57ec6b06da9b3e36c98be2.jpg

e2.thumb.jpg.373659a76b9e838a2fec3414b838b9fa.jpg