News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medals from the Republika Srpska

Arrgh - another area I need to get on my website! Thanks for all the information, now to scamper off and find images I can use...

Sorry 'bout that Megan :)

If you find some interesting images please share them with us. Unfortunately most of the ones that I have found are not so great.

• Replies 59
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The updated ribbon plate

Antonio,

Thanks for the table!

Are you sure that the ribbon for the Order of the Republic of Srpska looks like that? I'm not saying it doesn't, it's just that I've never seen it myself. When you take a look at some of the pictures that I've posted before you can notice that orders and medals came with a ribbon in the box but the Order(s) of the Republic of Srpska came with a miniature instead... Also it is strange that it looks the same as the ribbon for the Order of Nemanjć.

When it comes to the Order of Nemanjić maybe it would be better to separate neck ribbon and ribbon and put them next to each other - just my opinion.

I see that you are missing the Order of Honor, in case you want to add it neck ribbon is 40mm wide, basic color is golden (yellowish), there is a 2mm wide red stripe in the middle and 6 mm wide stripes on the edges (2mm red. 2mm blue, 2mm white - Serbian flag colors) with the red on the inside and the white on the outside. Small ribbon is also 40mm, same pattern only with the eagle in the middle, as usual golden for the 1st class and silver for the 2nd.

If you are putting sash and neck ribbons maybe you should put all of them, I see that you have put sash ribbon and 3 small ribbons for the Order of the Star of Karageore and the Order of Njegoš but not 2nd class neck ribbons...

Hope that you will not mind my remarks.

Regards,

Radmilo

Edited by paja

• 2 years later...

Medal of Merits for the People (Медаља заслуга за народ).
    At one point a bunch of these appeared on the market, they were pretty cheap so I got one for myself.
    01.jpg02.JPG03.JPG

• 1 year later...
    • 2 months later...

Beter fotos of Red Cross from my collection same as Mr. Mitar Medovic is wearing anly I add silver medal of Red CRoss

rs1.JPG

rs2.JPG

silver one was not shown  just to compare 

rs3.JPG

there is lot more Red Cross medals semy official 

• 2 months later...