News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffe Administrative Officials

• Replies 232
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Paul,

As promised a few pictures of the judicials tuinc. The pants are of a light blue grey and have dark green piping down the outside of the legs. The shoulder boards do have the dark green base branch color and Bordoux nebenfabe or brach color.

Paul if you can place these pictures with my original post I think it would keep everything togeather.

Edited by airborne steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting the additional images. I can delete the first one so that all of your images remain together.

Regards

Paul

PS... Is the nebenfarbe brown as shown in the scan or is the color distorted by the process?

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting the additional images. I can delete the first one so that all of your images remain together.

Regards

Paul

PS... Is the nebenfarbe brown as shown in the scan or is the color distorted by the process?

Paul,

The base is the admin green with bordoux piping on top. Pretty nice looking set.

Steve

Edited by airborne steve

• 1 month later...

Here is a portrait photo of an unnamed Administrative Oberfeldwebel.

Notice the center silver cord in the shoulder boards. This is along with the broken green/silver collar tab piping indicate that he was in the "Medium Career Level".

• 4 weeks later...

Just in!!

A nice worn example to a Hauptfeldwebel equivalent, in the Medium Career Level. Notice the silver cording in the middle of each braid. Also notice the pink nebenfarbe.

This strap was converted to a slide in type, from a sewn in.

Not to forget, PINK could represent:

Photo Service, Motor Transport Service, Ordnance Service, Weapons and Ammunition Service, Technical Aircraft Service, Cartographic Service

Lithographic Service, or Other misc Craftsmen

And a nice set to either an Elevated or Highest Grade Career Level Major. Notice the bright red nebenfarbe.

Not to forget, BRIGHT RED was used to represent:

General Administrative Services, Construction Administrative Service(until Jul44), Agricultural Service, Surveying Service, Technical Machine Service,

Technical Electrical Service, and clothing craftsmen(Jul44).

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

ATT; PAULR

Go to wehrmacht awards ,down to uniforms for sale.There is an LW beamte major with orange NF, traffic safety designated.Please tell us what you think. Many thanks for all you do for this and other websites.John Wilson musketiii@hotmail.com

Hi John.

Thank you for the heads up. I will take a look. Thank you for your kind compliments. :blush: We all love what we do here!

The tunic seems to be a nice Signals Official Major. Although, if the nebenfarbe is yellow(I cant really tell from the photos), it could be an early Meteorologist.

Regards

Paul