News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 79
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gents  Ive finally found a little inside time to scan these for comparison purposes.  Here they are........  From left to right of course... Seiboth,Mayer,Poellath, and Deumer

scan0005.jpg

And the reverse of course  Same sequence of makers.  Good health and fortune to all in 2018!  Robert

scan0006.jpg

The darkness of the Seiboth is in the enamel work as it has no real surface substance that would cause the enhanced brown coloration.  So I am thinking  a primitive earthtone for the organization.  But I digress.  We can draw our own conclusions..........

Edited by BURGERHAUS

Robert, thank you. Interesting how some went to the extra effort to lock the pin in place.

Happy new Year Don, Robert and all.

--dj--Joe

I also notice on the Seiboth adler the outer wings, the short  line ends squared off rather than angled like the others. Nuances. :)

Edited by --dj--Joe

No I didn't notice either of those differences on either of those pieces.  Now I have to go back under my bed and get them out and look although I believe I posted an anniversary here many moons ago.  I'll look now.

Don  I just looked I see that.You two are sharp as tacks

Edited by BURGERHAUS

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

I picked a membership book for these up for a couple of Euros the other week.  I had only ever seen single sheet member cards before (see post #38) so decide to break my rule of only buying Tirol items to get it.

The bright light of the scanner has burnt out the colour of the cover which is green.  There are 16 pages containing rules & regulations etc.  Here are a couple of examples.

Cheers

Don

Klein 01.jpg

Klein 02.jpg

Klein 03.jpg

That's right Joe.  I keep forgetting about that one. I  allways wonder about the criteria for some of these that date all the way back to the previous century.  Would one have to prove somehow they gardened in 1886 lets say in order to qualify?  Easy maybe to BS your way to that level badge?

Don,

Nice membership book, these memberships books from various organizations go for a couple of euro's and are often disparately looked on by collectors . But they are nevertheless terrifically hard to come across.

• 1 year later...
    • 10 months later...
    • 3 months later...
    On 28/04/2018 at 22:01, BURGERHAUS said:
    • Hard to believe this thread is 12 years old!!!  And we have yet to cover all the bases.  Any photos in wear out there?

Almost two years on from your question Robert & I have finally found one!!!

RDK.jpg

RDK a.jpg