News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 79
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Scowen said:

Thanks Joe, even more so when you consider that it is a passport size picture so just over 2 inches high!

I wonder where the next generation will be.... we have a wealth of old letters and photos... imagine collecting 2020 stuff in 2100... a few old selfies, emails all long erased.... broken hardrives holding secrets never to be revealed.... I pity that generation...

19 hours ago, Scowen said:

Indeed Chris, & even if images are printed out, a lot of the modern colour printing inks can fade & disappear after a number of years....

Did you see the article about the guy who bought Bitcoin right at the Getgo.... The Value of his stuff is now over 200 million EUR.... But.... he established it is all saved on a harddrive he threw out years ago.. he offered the council 70 Million to do a finger search of the huge garbage site, which they refused to do as there is no gaurantee that they will find it and probably not get paid... you can toss your life away nowdays and not even know it....