News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 51
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reverse of the INTERFET medal showing the engraving. You will note that the Service No. is different. I received this medal before we changed to a new numbering system, which will probably give future collectors a headache when they obtain groups with more than one number. Even harder if they have to track down split groups.

The "S" prefix indicates that I am a technical rating, an "R' prefix is what all the other sailors get, or more to the point, got.

Thanks for the GREAT pics :jumping::jumping:

ps - It's probably the biscuits

:cat:

No problem, I will post some more bits and pieces here soon. I don't have anymore gongs to post, but I have a few badges that may be of interest to those who like modern groups.

Regards;

Johnsy

Guest Rick Research

Nahhhh: too flat. Nice ribbons though. Sew-on bar: brilliant. :banger::speechless:

Sooooo, why isn't your group mounted up? THINK of future collectors! :catjava: