News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My First Time...

Okay, thanks. Bear with me and I'll post the scans of what I already have. (Not really au fait with Russian research possibilities, as you might have guessed.)

Edited by Rich

• 6 months later...

Maybe it is a wartime version of the pre-Awards Record Card. Post whatever you've got. The inconsistencies on Soviet paperwork could have kept Gotcha "Organs" going for another century. There are often small additions in details from one to another-- even if they often contradict other entries!

What do you know about the date of ths MM. SN??? . It seems correct to you?

Thanks

miguel

Edited by hipnos

• 1 year later...

Long time since those posts...

I still have his medal and was wondering whether it's worth insuring in its own right and/or so I can estimate the total of my collection for insurance purposes (I'm okay with estimate the UK/Commonwealth stuff)?

I know very little about Soviet prices, this being my only gallantry example (and only USSR award aside from a c.1944 MMM to a female transport NCO for directing convoys).

Any ball park figures for the Bravery Medal and the researched MMM to a female soldier?

Any information gratefully received.

Rich

Long time since those posts...

I still have his medal and was wondering whether it's worth insuring in its own right and/or so I can estimate the total of my collection for insurance purposes (I'm okay with estimate the UK/Commonwealth stuff)?

I know very little about Soviet prices, this being my only gallantry example (and only USSR award aside from a c.1944 MMM to a female transport NCO for directing convoys).

Any ball park figures for the Bravery Medal and the researched MMM to a female soldier?

Any information gratefully received.

Rich

------------------------------------

To make a judgemant about the originality and the price of the Bravery medal we need better pictures of the suspension.

best regards

Andreas

Edited by Alfred

• 6 years later...