News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

15th Air Force Ike Jacket with small Grouping

Gentlemen,

Though this really isn't my collecting interest I've decided to purchase this small Group.

The lot containg two Ike Jackets, one in which is Tailored made by the firm, Kattens of Hartford, Conn. The Ike shown in the picture has the ribbons which are the sewn on type and what I love is all of the devices are hand sewn as well. Interesting snap button modification for each of the Breast Pockets.. Included are three Garrison Caps, two of which are Tropical, military sewing kit, an unissued leather visored Officer's Cap with two hat covers, (all are Tropical), his Dog Tags, Miltiary Id Card and his Miltitary Driver's License. The group belonged to a CWO George E. Dribble who had a seemingly long Military Career. Any additional information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. :cheers:

His Ribbons are as Follows:

From the top and moving left to right

1. Army Commendation

2. Good Conduct

3. American Defense

4. European African Middle Eastern Campaign with Bronze Arrowhead and Three Bronze Stars

5.UNKNOWN

6.WWII Victory

7. Army of Occupation

Right Side of Ike:

1. Presidential Citation with Two Oak Clusters

Kind Regards,

Joel

Edited by buellmeister