News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen, here is a 4 place medal bar that I have for a long time now..... maybe someone can help me because I think an ID is possible...... there are only 4 ribbons on the bar BUT some points of help....

1. I think it has to be a Navy bar, the combination is typical navy in combination with the.....

2. ..... dark blue reverse!!!

It is a high quality needle system, the ones I like most from 1890-1910, the great heavy needles and needlehook - looks very nice, I think it is an officers bar....and the combination of.....

3. ..... red eagle order, 25y service cross, China 1901 and 1897 Centenar medal.......... can make an ID possible.

No ww1 awards, maybe a crown order for the neck BUT China service and 25 years of service..........some kind of Kapit?n zur See or something like that would be possible in my eyes....

Now I am very interested in the old wise mens comments..... :rolleyes:

Heiko

ID is possible. The combination is possible Navy with the KO worn around the neck. A combination of RAO4 or 3 with a KO2 and 25 LSC maybe rather common. The key is the China medal whcih is not shown in the Navy ranklist. The DOA should be a help.