News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A Different Kind of Full Cavalier

slava1stclass

Thanks for this info guys. I must admit at having mixed feelings about this, happy for the increased knowledged and a bit sad some of these awards have suddenly lost some of their prestige for me.

Francois,

You can't go wrong with the Order of Glory.

Regards,

slava1stclass

• Replies 270
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slava1stclass is very right about the order of Glory!!! That is a true valour award and each one tells a story!!!

To think that Brezhnev was awarded(!?) the order of victory in 1978 - for what exactly I am still unsure.... This was revoked in 1989....but still...we are speaking of the USSR's TOP award!!!

Still got the strength to go on with your life Frank???

Jim :cheers:

To think that Brezhnev was awarded(!?) the order of victory in 1978 - for what exactly I am still unsure.... This was revoked in 1989....but still...we are speaking of the USSR's TOP award!!!

Jim :cheers:

Well, I think it goes back to the old Mel Brooks line... "It's good to be King." :P

Dan :cheers:

• 1 year later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 6 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...