News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The German War Memorial - Arca Domas in Tjikopo/Cikopo 70km south of Jakarta,Indonesia

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to inform everyone of my website update. This time with the help of my friend Mahandis from Indonesia we manage to get pictures of The German War Memorial - Arca Domas in Tjikopo/Cikopo 70km south of Jakarta,Indonesia. Buried there is the Monsun U-Boat, U-195 Cmdr.Friedrich Steinfeldt with several of his crewmen. http://www.singapore-ww2-militaria.com/arca_domas.html

I'll be updating that page with more info & history about it soon.

Upcoming updates to my web will be

1)The Tiger Club in Singapore where officers of the Monsun U-Boats had their R&R

2)The Kriegsmarine typewriter used to draft the proclamation of Indonesia's Independance.

3)OSS maps showing docking bay of Monsun U-Boats In Surabaya,Jakarta, Singapore & Penang.

Cheers,

Ibrahim,

Singapore.

1)The Tiger Club in Singapore where officers of the Monsun U-Boats had their R&R

Cheers,

Ibrahim,

Singapore.

G'da Ibrahim;

Cool site mate, I have only had a brief look but what I have seen has impressed me.

Where is the Tiger Club located? I have been to Singapore many times during my time in the navy, and haven't heard of it. Does it still exist?

Regards;

Johnsy

• 10 years later...