News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

soviet deputy flags

Hi collector friends

Is there someone who can tell me, if good copies of deputy flags exists? I'd like to buy one (1970 - 1990 period SSR Georgia), but I'm not shure if it's an original. Hope for a helping hand. Thank you!

• Replies 65
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The later the badge the less likely it is to be a fake. Check CollectRussia.com for a good selection of Deputy badges. Ebay is good too, but seller ID's are easily changes if they're selling 'dodgy' items.

That said I would be very surprised if people were faking late Soviet Georgian badges.

* As a point regional Soviets are cheaper (in quality and price) compared to Supreme Soviet ones *

Edited by Belaruski

The later the badge the less likely it is to be a fake. Check CollectRussia.com for a good selection of Deputy badges. Ebay is good too, but seller ID's are easily changes if they're selling 'dodgy' items.

That said I would be very surprised if people were faking late Soviet Georgian badges.

* As a point regional Soviets are cheaper (in quality and price) compared to Supreme Soviet ones *

Thank you very much BELARUSKI :cheeky: . What do you think about this flag?

It looks good from the pictures. If it's expensive you ought to black light the enamel, but it looks good, but there are far more knowledgeable people than me here!

THANK YOU BELARUSKI - do you know the email or the psyeudonym of en expert for this toppic? thank you *smile*

• 3 years later...

post-873-001493800 1291213681_thumb.jpg

Many apologies for there being so many. I'm trying to learn all I can on these and although I "feel" they look okay... I figure it's always better to come to those members with more expertise than I have. I've never personally seen or handled these... only a very few pics on the web. Hoping other members who may have an interest in these can learn from these one way or the other.

As always, any and all help is deeply appreciated! beer.gif

Dan cheers.gif