News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Full Cavalier of the Order of Labor Glory

• Replies 56
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear "slava1stclass",

many thanks for sharing that charming photograph with the old hero of the working class :cheers: .

Igor offers now for a rather fair price (only USD 15,5k) a full Labour Cavalier set incl. all documents and 1cl issued at the 8th of august 1991 :jumping: .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

• 3 months later...

It's also my impression for years :angry: .

Christian

For my benefit and protection, which dealer do we speak about exactly?

I only know of one established dealer who already sold me an obvious fake and many people also had bad experiences with him. Other than that, the several other dealers I know are all good.

Thanks!

Edited by matteti

For my benefit and protection, which dealer do we speak about exactly?

I only know of one established dealer who already sold me an obvious fake and many people also had bad experiences with him. Other than that, the several other dealers I know are all good.

Thanks!

Dear Matteti,

I think, we are speaking about Kai Winkler's "Nordeheide-Versand" https://www.nordheideversand.de/ .

He offers "genuine" high-end items for a fraction of the current market price, i.e.: RB #6 for EUR 1.250,- or a Labour Glory 1cl for EUR 590,- :rolleyes: .

Christian

Dear Matteti,

I think, we are speaking about Kai Winkler's "Nordeheide-Versand" <a href="https://www.nordheideversand.de/" target="_blank">https://www.nordheideversand.de/</a> .

He offers "genuine" high-end items for a fraction of the current market price, i.e.: RB #6 for EUR 1.250,- or a Labour Glory 1cl for EUR 590,- :rolleyes: .

Christian

Thanks Christian.

Being on the other side of the Atlantic, I haven't done many purchases in Europe other than very cheap items where that was ok to take a small risk. I will check his site by curiority, but that kind of price would be ridiculous if the awards were real. Even though at my level, I cannot even afford to dream at night of such awards, I would believe an authentic RB # 6 would be worth at least 50,000 USD (if not 100,000) :speechless:. And who would buy such rare awards without knowing for sure the provenance and without a reliable certificate of authenticity.

Speaking about the labour Glory 1cl, there was a guy in Italy making some nice copies by hand. He can engrave the serial number you want on it. Other than the cold enamel, they look pretty convincing.

Edited by matteti

Thanks Christian.

Being on the other side of the Atlantic, I haven't done many purchases in Europe other than very cheap items where that was ok to take a small risk. I will check his site by curiority, but that kind of price would be ridiculous if the awards were real. Even though at my level, I cannot even afford to dream at night of such awards, I would believe an authentic RB # 6 would be worth at least 50,000 USD (if not 100,000) :speechless:. And who would buy such rare awards without knowing for sure the provenance and without a reliable certificate of authenticity.

Speaking about the labour Glory 1cl, there was a guy in Italy making some nice copies by hand. He can engrave the serial number you want on it. Other than the cold enamel, they look pretty convincing.

First time I see a dealer forcing people to accept a use policy and to register in order to have the right to see the items for sale! :banger:

http://coins-decorations.com/

this is the one I was referring to

Wow! Thanks Bob.

This site is full of obvious fake. And for some other, I am sure that a careful examination would reveal they are also fake. When you see that Title of Meritorious Pilot Badge sell for just 100$ more than a Navy Dagger (448$), you know something is really wrong.

Wow! Thanks Bob.

This site is full of obvious fake. And for some other, I am sure that a careful examination would reveal they are also fake. When you see that Title of Meritorious Pilot Badge sell for just 100$ more than a Navy Dagger (448$), you know something is really wrong.

You're right. I proposed a "send it for certification to Nota Bene and I'll pay the costs if it's real" solution to buying an item but that did not go down well... the seller issues his own certificate of authenticity though :rolleyes:

the seller issues his own certificate of authenticity though :rolleyes:

That tells everything.

But if you wanted to try, you could always ask for high quality pic and post them here (or on the other forum) and have experts to look at it. I know Alexei, Paul J. S. and Andrei Kuznetsov among others are very helpful in this way.

http://coins-decorations.com/

this is the one I was referring to

Dear Bob,

Kai Winkler offered the ident "genuine" orders, but much cheaper:

RB #6 s/n. 19 for EUR 1.250,- at "Nordheide-Versand"

RB #6 s/n. 19 for USD 8.500,- (already SOLD :speechless1: ) at "OrdersMedalsBadges"

BTW: I don't believe, that someone has purchased RB #6 s/n. 19 for that price :rolleyes: .

Christian

• 2 months later...

To all:

The second in our continuing series - Ivan Ivanovich Kravets. Like Gospodin Radkov in post # 1 above, he spent his entire working career as a road grader/machine excavator operator.

Regards,

slava1stclass

Edited by slava1stclass

I'd like to understand better how the OLG series fit into the normal labor sequence DistLab => ValLab => BoH => RBL => HSL. How was the OLG series awarded? And to whom? This may require having research available. Not now, alas. :(