News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Uncertain KFKS or KKSA medal

Hello again lads! I received this a short time ago, and it was labelled Kraftfahrer Korps Sch?tzen Abteilung Medaille 1932, and I'm wondering if anyone can confirm it for me please? Also, is it the KFKS or the KKSA? Any ideas of the criteria for this please?

German Civil Shooting Association Award.

I think K.K.S.A. had something to do with "Kleine Kalibar" ?, ?, Small Bore shooting section :unsure:

If its for the military, why are the men depicted in Civil Attire??

I have this one for a Baden Shooting Club.*

*as Hardy correctly informed me the medal is actually connected to W?rrtemberg,

comes from living next door in Bavaria close too the now-joined state of Baden-Wurrtemberg :speechless:

Kevin in Deva. :cheers:

Edited by Kev in Deva

Hello again lads! I received this a short time ago, and it was labelled Kraftfahrer Korps Sch?tzen Abteilung Medaille 1932, and I'm wondering if anyone can confirm it for me please? Also, is it the KFKS or the KKSA? Any ideas of the criteria for this please?

Hello Troy, I think the meaning is "Vereins Meister Klein Kaliber Sch?tzen Abteilung" 1932 Cliub Champion Small Caliber Rifle Section. The SCO must stand for the Club's initials.

Hardy

German Civil Shooting Association Award.

I think K.K.S.A. had something to do with "Kleine Kalibar" ?, ?, Small Bore shooting section :unsure:

If its for the military, why are the men depicted in Civil Attire??

I have this one for a Baden Shooting Club.

Kevin in Deva.

Kevin, you are right it is a civil shooting club, hence the attire - small correction, your badge is of course from the veterans association of W?rttemberg not Baden.

Hardy