News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1870 EK1

dante

Detlev Niemann had some nice examples of the Godet private-purchase 1870 EK1 in his weekly update. I suggest reviewing them and saving images as they are very difficult to find and study. In addition, Previtera's new edition of The Iron Time is invaluable as a reference for the Wagner 1870 EK1's.

Detlev Niemann had some nice examples of the Godet private-purchase 1870 EK1 in his weekly update. I suggest reviewing them and saving images as they are very difficult to find and study. In addition, Previtera's new edition of The Iron Time is invaluable as a reference for the Wagner 1870 EK1's.

Stogieman, and all many thanks, Paul

Hi Greg, these are quite frightening and worry me as a collector. if looked at from a novices point of view they are quite convincing. And could be taken as the real thing with lots of money wasted. I have learned, particularly from this and other forums- fortunately to treat most if not all of early EK's with suspision. Fortunately with the exchange of info on forum sites we may, in the end advise and highlight such crap as the one posted and collectively learn to avoid the pitfalls which plague our hobby

regards

Alex

Hi Greg, these are quite frightening and worry me as a collector. if looked at from a novices point of view they are quite convincing. And could be taken as the real thing with lots of money wasted. I have learned, particularly from this and other forums- fortunately to treat most if not all of early EK's with suspision. Fortunately with the exchange of info on forum sites we may, in the end advise and highlight such crap as the one posted and collectively learn to avoid the pitfalls which plague our hobby

regards

Alex

Must admit I was 70% in favour of it being wrong, but the price was not bad and I have got some nice stuff from the same source and Its alway wise to check,, for information the areas I have highlighted are not even and the area ringed is flaking, Thanks To all