News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Never trust the story or the reputation .... but the item

Wow, those are some very desirable items if you love flightstuff..!

Nice to see a flarebelt which gives a good fealing instead of one of those Ebay quick made wrong material all the same looking with wrong fake buckle ones.., very nice and rare .

The bottle is great too, never see one on the market, I only know 3 or 4 in collections, a very hard to get and great item, especially to those who like survival items..., wish I had that one.

Jos.

Hallo Fran?ois :cheers:

with regards "post 3" Romanian Pilots Badge, in the recently published:

"INSIGNELE Aviatiei Militare Romane / ROMANIAN AIRFORCE BADGES" BY Iliese Marcel.

He says on page 41 the following:

Romanian Pilots badge in WW2. This type goes back to the intial model of the first badges (of King) Ferdinand type.

The variants are with enamel in the crown (for military pilots) and without enamel in the crown for civilian pilots.

This picture is from the book and shows the Romanian Military Pilots Badge.

Notice the Red Enamel inlay to the Royal Crown.

The Romanian Airforce medal looks to be 100% original and with original ribbon too.

Kevin in Deva. :cheers:

Edited by Kev in Deva