News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 327
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another non combat single mounted medal:

a very nice makers mark:

Erbe is maker ???? (im thinking it's possibly M7/69 H. A. Erbe AG from Schmalkalden????? this one needs confirmation?)

regards,

GAston

Hi all!

Just want to say that I now have 176 different maker markings on my site , and about 40 pics of them

Some Makers are marked with ? after the name and theese I haven?t gor confirmation that they are the right one.

Anyone who have pics or info about Honorcross makers is welcome to share the info, I appriciate all help

:cheers:

Christer

adress: http://bayoswede.zoomin.se/index/29788.html

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch:176 !!! :cheers:

A FIRST! Upper left charges RM .60 for a second copy (!!!) of this award document for a Hindenburg Cross for Frontfighters

made out to Glass maker Heinrich Becker in Goslar in Goslar on 11 February 1936 (!) and signed with a SPECTACULARLY unreadable scribbled autograph of the Lord Mayor (Oberb?rgermeister) of Goslar.

That being an important military garrison town, I expect whoever the Lord Mayor was at this time was probably a Nazi Bigwig of some political status.

Nice city stamp.

Thanks for all help, but I still need a lot of Pictures

Does anyone have good pics of the following maker BCO , GD , C. Th. D. , FHB , O & B and a lot more ;)

I try to get better pics and load up some more documents

All the best from sweden

Christer