News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

flame
    Hi,
    Is anyone a member of the above website, I`ve tried and tried to register, have been given a userID and password, waited the 24 hour period requested!!TWICE flame flame flame , and still it won`t let me log on. Can I ask if anyone is a member, if I give you a few names will you check them out for me? :food-smiley-004:

Kind regards,
    Gordon Caldecott

• 4 weeks later...

I can't get into this either. When I did what you did, as per instructions, I had the result. I then complained , and then received a nasty Email telling me that if I didn't like it, I should go to KEW GARDENS! Well we've no choice now , have we ? jumping

:violent-smiley-017: After much messing about, I`ve now managed to gain access, and I must say once you`ve got it to work its very very good. Whilst trying to research a guy whose medal I have, I discovered that he`d served in J Div during the Ripper Events!!!!! So I was well chuffed!!!! wub.gif