News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hungarian Partisan Badge Database

• 2 weeks later...
    • 5 months later...

The "Other, other Rick" is convinced that is not his Mom's name........ but rather his before he had his operation!

This came from our good collectcing friend Farkas in Hungary. I don't see a copy of this in Charles' book.... I don't know if anyone else has one??

On the third page of this thread are the examples I have in my collection and Gordon's as well. On page 231 of Elvtars - there is an example of the first pattern award document. Sorry guys, I only had so much space to work with and chose to go with the image of the "ultra-rare" rather than the "harder to find" type.

In addition I have just aquired #558

cant moderate and add to the list anymore

Edited by Ulsterman

• 3 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Well I was able to negotiate a substantially lower price for this one and It has arrived. Almost coal-black with tarnish, I believe it to be real silver. The flash is similar to felt and has been formed and stitched over a piece of cardboard. Charles felt the flash would represent an infantry soldier who received the badge. very happy with this, it's beautiful. I've added details to the list and an additional image below.