News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi AirForce Brigadier General Faisal I.D

Guest IMHF

Iraqi AirForce Brigadier General Faisal I.D

Here is a piece from my collection a one of a kind set of Items belonging to an Iraqi Brigadier General. This General has so much military history in his life. Lets start off with his I.D card. I will be posting all the Items I received from my friend BG Faisal, to share with all who collect and study Iraqi Militaria. This Iraqi General served in the Six Day War as an AN12 Pilot.

Edited by IMHF

• Replies 118
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the Brigadier General's Iraqi AirForce Golden stitched Rank Collar Tabs:

These were given to him by the Iraqi Government: now they are in my collection of Iraqi militaria.

Here is the Brigadier General's Commander Pilots Wing: This was given to him at the England R.A.F Stradoshal in 1965

Pilot officer Wing: By the Commanding Officer of the all countries Royal Airforce.

Here is an Iraqi AirForce Flight Instructor Eagle Pin:

This was a gift from the Brigadier General to me, He wore this little eagle under his Commander Wing: During his flight instructor service.

Picture of the BRIGADIER GENERAL IN THE 1973 AS A 2ND LT

Ribbon Bar

Hat Insignia

Metal Pin Rank

Edited by IMHF

Ribbon Bar:

Iraqi AirForce service Order (He was awarded for service during the SIX DAY WAR)

Nut al-Khidmat al-Awal (General Service Order)

Nut al-Salam/Medal for Peace

Nut al-Turath 14 Ramadan

Nut Herb Palstine War

1973 War with Israel

Iraqi Army Golden Jubilee

Nut al-Taa'win

Nut al-Thurath 17 Tamuz

Edited by IMHF

This is an Iraqi Air Force 2nd Class medal. This Order was awarded to the Brigadier General who flew 28 missions against Israel during the war in 1973. The person eventually retired with a rank of Brigadier General in the Iraqi Air Force.

The medal is of very similar design as the 1st class. One difference is that the 2nd class medal is issued in silver and worn on the breast not around the neck.

Manufactured by: PICCHIANI E BARLACCHI S.A.R.L FIRENZE

Edited by IMHF